May 17, 2012

HIGHLIGHTER HUE


 Highlighter top , Esprit shorts, Nava wedges, Landmark socks, iPod watch, Mom's Gucci bag, DIY friendship wristlets

Here's what I wore today for a mall date with my super close friend Fall :) I haven't seen him in months and I'm glad we get the chance to patch things up. 

PS: The lighting fixtures didn't give justice to the brightness of my highlighter top and socks. It's super duper bright in person, I swear :( 

Moving on... Highlighter hue, fluorescent color, neon color or whatever you want to call them  has been one of the hottest spring/summer trends this year. From accessories to handbags to shoes, everyone is sporting the highlighter trend. This trend may be overwhelming to some but you don't have to wear much neon at the same time. At least wear a key piece to make your look fresh and fun.

Like this look on Chictopia here.

xx, KATIE

1 comment:

Leave a comment with your blog url. I will try my very best to visit each blog as much as I can :) xx