May 11, 2012

SUN SHINING DOWN ON ME


Sadako side pose. Ha ha!

Nava heels, Thrifted denim vest, Gypsy crochet dress, Genevieve Gozum ring

What I love about denim vest is that it's classic and very versatile. Denim vest goes well with anything and everything, from oversize to cropped style, to embellished and washed denims. It instantly adds an edge to any garment in your closet. I don't know about you but I have at least two denim vests in my closet :)

Favorite this look on Chictopia here.

xx, KATIE

8 comments:

  1. very cute sunglasses! love itt.. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!! love the accessories!!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo amazing! I love everything you're wearing :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! OMG! You're one of my favorite blogger everrrrr. Thank you for dropping by. Im really flattered. Oh my goooodd!!! I love your blog so much. xx

      Delete
  4. Great look! I love how the photos reflect the style of your outfit. Lovely!

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment with your blog url. I will try my very best to visit each blog as much as I can :) xx